CLASS 11 CH-4 EXECUTIVE HAND WRITTEN NOTES PDF BY SIMRAN SAHNI






Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for helping
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Hope you get millions of subscribers on you tube
    Thank you for your hard work you have done to hehelp us
    I know the pain of making one video and it's not so easy
    To get more views on your video you need to add I button and end screen on your videos
    You can search it on YouTube itself you will find a number of stuff that would help you
    I also have a you tube channel named as Nandita Saha you can visit it and I am also making blogs for the students of class 10 who are in isce board hoping for your reply .
    Thanks once again

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSrM8xDldGFDq9h_RJi7Og this one is my channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ☺️☺️☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u make lectures on Indian economy ( ramesh singh ) contact me on telegram 8979538788

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much maa'm, may you efforts bring great results

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi simran. Where is your coaching centre.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please share your email ID as I would like to ask you about books for extra study?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mam I want 11th class chapter first notes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please suggest some mcq books for History, Political science and Sociology.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mam ch 5 kah pr h

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much mam.......future me bhut successful honge.......god bless you....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I teach GEOGRAPHY on your platform ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello mam i see your youtube video your seo rank is very low and seo is very usefull to rank video and get good views in youtube as well as in website i will do seo for your youtube channel at 150 rs per video so ur rank and views may increase also it increse your subsciber insta id tejinderchauhan1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Simran
    Rashi this side from EDUMANTRA channel (1.23million subs) We would like to get in touch with you regarding some business enquiries. What is the best way to do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may i teach English in your platform i can give demo to you first 78939 30806 please let me know ...

      Delete
  15. Thank you mam ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks mam but krpa kr hame apna messenger ki I'd bataye

    ReplyDelete
  17. Didi class 10 ki bhi notes dijiye... Ham instagram nhi use karte

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you didi class 10 ke bhi Instagram pe daalye notes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aap kya social science ka all chapter notes de skti hai pls reply mujhe sara ka pic send kriye pls social science class 10 ka

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello mam ,
    I m Divya Gupta please reply me on Instagram .

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Simran,
    Dheeraj this side from Graphy. I have written to you few days back. I really appreciate the kind of work you are putting out and I wanted to get in touch with you as I believe your courses will be even more helpful for your students if you provide them using our platform. It is a new platform that we are building in association with Unacademy. Let me know how to reach out to you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you didi from bottom of my ♥️Heart It really help me to prepare my boards

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful notes �� thanks Didi ��

    ReplyDelete
  24. Di how the P.M and councils of minister elected and inki power boo questions Nahi Karna ha kya

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, Need your email id. I am Arushi from One Impression. We have a collaboration opportunity. Kindly send in your conatct number on arushi.lohia@oneimpression.io

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Di. It help me alot

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi mam pleased make notes for class 10th

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you didi
    https://thehosterworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey there !

    Watched your YouTube channel and saw you troubling in video thumbnails :(

    Thumbnail acts in the same way that a book cover or a movie poster does. It gives you information on what you're about to experience. And if you have a great thumbnail, the chances of attracting more viewers are higher.

    I would love to work in your team as the thumbnail maker . Here is the offer ..

    I will make thumbnails for your next 5 videos for FREE ! And if you like the thumbnails and see improvement in your channel growth you can hire me for any minimum price you think I deserve :)

    Shoot me on mail - beingunnati05@gmail.com
    Looking forward to join the team !
    From - Unnati Verma

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi simran❤️

    ReplyDelete
  31. Political theory plssss
    History chapter 3
    Class 11 ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pls..... History chapter 3 class 11 vedio didi ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. Next week se exam hai didi pls history chapter 3 class 11

    ReplyDelete
  34. Political Theory vedio didi.
    Chapter 1 class 11

    ReplyDelete
  35. DIDI insta pe tho request accept krr doo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you so much dii you are best sister in this world ๐Ÿ™❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜€Please Read dii❤️❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
    #Bigbigrequest
    #Requestdi
    #helpdi ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    But
    Dii Today I am very sad on you ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Because aap kabhi bhi 11th ki strategy for sci.biology student nhi batate ho di ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜
    Di last request please aap batao na ki 11th me ham kese basic clear kare taki 12th me achchha kar sake di or ham to abhi abhi new hai ๐Ÿ˜€ es science stream me aap hme batao na ki kese padhana hai di please ❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  37. Please can you provide me with your Gmail Id, I have to ask you something.

    ReplyDelete
  38. https://politicalscienceforclass12.blogspot.com/

    Abhishek Online Study เคฎें เคนเคฎ Education Related Posts, Class 9th to 12th All Subjects Notes in Hindi and CBSE Board Exam, All Subjects เค•े Important Questions and Answers เคกाเคฒเคคे เคนैं เค”เคฐ เคธเคญी Government Exams เค•ी เคคैเคฏाเคฐी เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคฌ्เคฒॉเค— เคชเคฐ เค•เคฐाเคˆ เคœाเคคी เคนै เคธाเคฅ เคนी เคนเคฎ เคธเคฎเคฏ เคธเคฎเคฏ เคชเคฐ เค†เคจे เคตाเคฒे Govt. Exams เค•े เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें Information เคญी เคฆेเคคे เคนैं เค”เคฐ General knowledge, Reasoning, GS, Geography, Polity, SSC, Railway, Banking, Army, Delhi Police etc... by Abhishek
    เคนเคฎ เคธเคญी เคœाเคจเค•ाเคฐी เคนिंเคฆी เคฎें เคฆेเคคे เคนैं เคนเคฎाเคฐा เคฌ्เคฒॉเค— เคนिंเคฆी เคฌ्เคฒॉเค— เคนै

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mam class 11 ka english ka notes kidhar hai ?

    ReplyDelete
  40. "If you are facing problems related to your marriage, love, divorce, family, than consult. Talk with our best astrologers and get solutions."

    ReplyDelete
  41. Pls upload class 10 notes also

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great post, Thanks for publishing this. By the way if you are looking for chemistry class 11 important questions then check out this website to download jee main question paper.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Writing is very poor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment